Docker Security Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Docker Security Training Course – Hands-on
The Docker Security Training course is an advanced workshop style course designed to be inclusive of multiple roles: Developer, Operations, DevOps, or Architects. The course offers learners a hands-on overview of important security features and best practices to protect containerized services. Completion of the Docker for Enterprise Operations course is strongly recommended as a pre-requisite.
Docker Security Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Docker Security Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Developers, operators, system administrators, network administrators, and IT security professionals with a strong understanding of Docker technologies desiring a deep understanding of securing Docker environments at scale in an enterprise environment.
Docker Security Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- List all the linux and network features imposed on containers by the Docker platform, and configure them where configurable.
- Design and implement discretionary access control for users on the Docker EE platform.
- Fully audit the provenance, contents and actions taken by containerized software from creation as an image, through testing and QA, and into deployment as a container in production.
Docker Security Training – Course Content
- Container security
- kernel namespaces
- root capabilities
- secure computing mode
- linux security modules
- Network security
- Default and custom network encryption
- Application isolation
- Role Based Access Control
- Discretionary access model
- LDAP integration
- Multitenancy isolation
- Software Supply Chain
- Known vulnerability audits
- Identity signing
- Log streaming
- Metric tracking
- Auditing the Docker platform