Electronic Packaging Training includes fundamentals of electronic packaging engineering and basic concepts in the thermal, mechanical, electrical, and environmental management of modern electronic systems. Emphasis is on high-frequency (and high-speed) package performance and its achievement through the use of advanced analytical tools, proper materials selection, and efficient computer-aided design. Packaging topics include die and lead attachment, substrates, hybrids, surface-mount technology, chip and board environmental protection, connectors, harnesses, and printed and embedded wiring boards. Students develop a fundamental understanding of the basic principles used in the packaging of modern electronics so that when faced with a packaging issue they can recognize the various methods available and perform the tradeoffs necessary to select the appropriate/optimum packaging solution for the application. Case studies for satellite design will be covered.
- 3 days of Electronic Packaging Training with an expert instructor
- Electronic Packaging Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Digital Signal Processing- An Introduction Training
- Digital Signal Processing System Design Training
- Digital Signal Processing- Tips & Tricks Training
- Digital Video Systems, Broadcast & Operations Training
- Systems Engineering Cost Estimating Training
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals Training
- Systems Engineering Toolkit
- Systems Of Systems Training
- Systems Engineering Training
- Statistical Process Control Training
- Statistical Tolerance Analysis Training
Upon completing this Electronic Packaging Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Students master fundamental knowledge of electronic packaging including package styles, hierarchy, and methods of package necessary for various environments.
- The student should be able to perform simple thermal models and make appropriate trade-offs involving materials and structures to solve electronic heating problems.
- Basic understanding and application of electronic packaging models and electrical performance concepts such as impedance, loss, time delay, rise time, etc.
- The ability to distinguish between engineering performance and economic efficiency and develop cost efficient high performing packaging approaches. The student understands reliability models and the information necessary to predict the reliability of electronic components and structures.
- We can adapt this Electronic Packaging Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Electronic Packaging course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Electronic Packaging course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Electronic Packaging course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Electronic Packaging Training course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Electronic Packaging course are:
Electronic Packaging Training
- Electronic Packaging Concepts
- Packaging Economics
- Packaging Design I
- Packaging Design Ii
- Printed Wiring Boards
- Level 1 Interconnect
- Level 2 Interconnect
- Level 3 Interconnect
- Environmental Protection
- System Packaging
- Case Studies of Satellite Applications