Electronic Packaging Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Electronic Packaging Training Course – Hands-on
Electronic Packaging Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Electronic Packaging Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Electronic Packaging Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Students master fundamental knowledge of electronic packaging including package styles, hierarchy, and methods of package necessary for various environments.
- The student should be able to perform simple thermal models and make appropriate trade offs involving materials and structures to solve electronic heating problems.
- Basic understanding and application of electronic packaging models and electrical performance concepts such as impedance, loss, time delay, risetime, etc.
- The ability to distinguish between engineering performance and economic efficiency and develop cost efficient high performing packaging approaches. The student understands reliability models and the information necessary to predict the reliability of electronic components and structures.
Electronic Packaging Training – Course Content
Packaging Design I
Packaging Design Ii
Printed Wiring Boards
Level 1 Interconnect
Level 2 Interconnect
Level 3 Interconnect
Case Studies of Satellite Applications