This three-day Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training will provide detailed insight into radar Electronic Warfare receivers, including their tactical employment and the evolution of their requirements (driven by threat developments). There will be a significant emphasis on shipboard and submarine operational considerations. Receivers in both defensive warning and payload (ISR intercept) roles will be covered. Hostile Radar will be covered from the EW point of view, particularly the challenges modern radars present to RWR and ISR systems.
This will include radar waveforms (including modern pulse compression and pulse Doppler radars), Early warning and acquisition systems and modern (double-digit SAM) will be covered at the system and functional level. Note that there are also significant communication signal aspects in both ISR and situation awareness roles. This is a practical, hands-on course in the design, evaluation, and application of Electronic Warfare receiver systems. There are 12 course modules; each includes lectures and carefully structured in-class problems. The course starts with an introduction to the types of radio links important to EW and a review of dB equations. It moves on to describe important EW signal modulations: radar signals (including modern radars), and communication signals (including all types of low probability of intercept (LPI) signals.
Next, it covers radio propagation formulas (line of sight, 2-ray, knife-edge diffraction, and over water). Then it covers the types of EW receivers, antennas, and other technical aspects of EW receiver systems – including search, emitter location, and man-machine interface. Attendees will learn how to calculate the sensitivity and dynamic range of analog and digital receiver systems. Finally, the course covers Radar Warning receivers and reconnaissance receiver systems (including remote-controlled systems) and systems to intercept and locate hostile LPI emitters.
- 3 days of Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training with an expert instructor
- Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers – https://www.wiley.com/
- Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers – https://www.amazon.com/
- Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack Training
- Electronic Warfare- Introduction Training
- Electronic Warfare Receivers with DSP Training
- Electronic Warfare-Intermediate Training
- Digital Signal Processing- An Introduction Training
- Digital Signal Processing System Design Training
- Digital Signal Processing- Tips & Tricks Training
- Distribution, Packaging and Testing Training
Upon completing this Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- EW/ELINT receiver techniques and technologies
- Digital receiver and Signal Processing Techniques
- Receiver sensitivity and dynamic range calculations
- Emitter location techniques
- Operational evaluation of various types of receivers
- Effective Range calculation, in both blue water and over land situations
- We can adapt this Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers course are:
- dB math; For Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Basic link equation
- Over Water Propagation
- Selection and calculation of appropriate propagation model: Line of sight loss, 2-ray loss, knife-edge diffraction, and over-water propagation
- Digital Communication; Frequency hopping and other LPI threats;
- Receiver types (crystal video, IFM, super-heterodyne, compressive, channelized, and digital), Receiver sensitivity calculation, Receiver dynamic range calculation; Radar Warning & ISR Receiver system design (including signal processing, man-machine interface, trends, and challenges
- Multiple receiver reconnaissance system design
- Emitter location system approaches
- Remote controlled systems
- Design of systems for intercepting and locating LPI threats.
- Airborne receiving systems examples
- Surface and submarine receiving systems (at the system block diagram and operational level.