Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training Course – Hands-on
Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- EW/ELINT receiver techniques and technologies
- Digital receiver and Signal Processing Techniques
- Receiver sensitivity and dynamic range calculations
- Emitter location techniques
- Operational evaluation of various types of receivers
- Effective Range calculation, in both blue water and over land situations
Electronic Warfare ELINT Receivers Training – Course Content
dB math; For Radar and Electronic Warfare
Basic link equation
Over Water Propagation
Selection and calculation of appropriate propagation model: Line of sight loss, 2 ray loss, knife edge diffraction and over water propagation
Digital Communication; Frequency hopping and other LPI threats;
Receiver types (crystal video, IFM, super-hetetrodyne, compressive, channelized and digital), Receiver sensitivity calculation, Receiver dynamic
range calculation; Radar Warning & ISR Receiver system design (including signal processing, man machine interface, trends and challenges
Multiple receiver reconnaissance system design
Emitter location system approaches
Remote controlled systems
Design of systems for intercept and location of LPI threats.
Airborne receiving systems examples
Surface and submarine receiving systems (at the system block diagram and operational level.