Prepare for the CEH certification and learn to think like a hacker while looking for system weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
The goal of this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training v12 course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in penetration testing to lawfully assess the security of a system. This course delivers in-demand ethical hacking skills while preparing you for the internationally-recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam (312-50) from EC-Council.
EC Council security experts have designed over 220 labs, which mimic real-time scenarios to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real. You’ll also be given access to over 3,500 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
Why take CEH?
Given the many cybersecurity attacks and great volume of personal data at risk, plus the potential legal liabilities, the need for certified ethical hackers is quite high. This Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course is a must-take for anyone responsible for network and data security who is looking to get CEH certified.
This Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v12 course includes one exam voucher for the CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker exam (312-50).
This Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v12 course supports a certification that is a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification and meets DoD 8140/8570 training requirements.
- 5 days of Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v12 with an expert instructor
- Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v12 Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – https://www.wiley.com/
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) v12 – https://www.amazon.com/
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) Training
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) Training
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) Training
- Computer Forensics Training
- Certified Powershell Hacker (CPSH) Training
- Cybersecurity Foundations Training
- Cyber Threats Detection and Mitigation Training
- Cyber Threats Hunting (CCTHP) Training
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysis Training
- Cybersecurity Investigations and Network Forensics Analysis
Upon completing this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Network scanning
- Packet sniffing
- Social Engineering
- DoS/DDoS attacks
- Session hijacking
- Webserver and web application attacks and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks
- Wireless encryption
- Cloud computing threats
- Cryptography ciphers
- Penetration testing
- Hacking challenges on steroids
- Emerging attack vectors
- Malware reverse engineering
- Operation technology
- We can adapt this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course:
- Security officers
- Security professionals
- Site administrators
- Penetration testers
- Individuals concerned about the integrity of network infrastructure
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training v12
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography