Explosives Technology & Modeling Training
|Commitment||4 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Explosives Technology & Modeling Training Course – Hands-on
Explosives Technology & Modeling Training is designed for scientists, engineers and managers interested in the current state of explosive and propellant technology. After an introduction to shock waves, the current explosive technology is described. Numerical methods for evaluating explosive and propellant sensitivity to shock waves are described and applied to vulnerability problems such as projectile impact and burning to detonation.
Explosives Technology & Modeling Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Explosives Technology & Modeling Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Explosives Technology & Modeling Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- What are Shock Waves and Detonation Waves?
- What makes an Explosive Hazardous?
- Where Shock Wave and Explosive Data is available.
- How to model Explosive and Propellant Performance.
- How to model Explosive Hazards and Vulnerability.
- How to use the furnished explosive performance and hydrodynamic codes.
- The current state of explosive and propellant technology.