Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training v6.0
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training v6 Course – Hands-on
In this three-day Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training v6 course, students will learn how to implement, troubleshoot, and centrally manage an enterprise security infrastructure composed of multiple FortiGate devices.
Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training v6 Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training v6 Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Seasoned IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services
Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training v6 Course – Class Prerequisites
Participants must have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- NSE 4 FortiGate Security
- NSE 4 FortiGate Infrastructure
- NSE 5 FortiManager
- NSE 5 FortiAnalyzer
Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training v6 Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Integrate FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, and multiple FortiGate devices using Fortinet’s security fabric
- Centralize the management and monitoring of network security events
- Optimize FortiGate resources
- Diagnose and monitor user traffic using FortiGate debug tools
- Troubleshoot issues with conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, IPsec, FortiGuard, content inspection, routing, and HA
- Harden the enterprise services
- Simultaneously deploy IPsec tunnels to multiple sites using the FortiManager VPN console
- Configure ADVPN to enable on-demand VPN tunnels between sites
- Combine OSPF and BGP to route the enterprise traffic
This course prepares you for the NSE 7 Enterprise Firewall certification exam.
Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training v6 – Course Content
- Security Fabric
- FortiOS Architecture
- System Troubleshooting
- Traffic and Session Monitoring
- Central Management
- Web Filtering
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Autodiscovery VPN (ADVPN)