In this one-day Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training (NSE5) class, students will learn the fundamentals of using FortiAnalyzer for centralized logging and reporting. Students will learn how to configure and deploy FortiAnalyzer, and identify threats and attack patterns through logging, analysis, and reporting. Finally, students will examine some helpful troubleshooting techniques.
In interactive labs, students will explore administration and management; register devices for log collection with FortiAnalyzer; use FortiAnalyzer to centrally collect logs; perform a forensic analysis of logs based on simulated network attacks; create reports; and explore solutions to common misconfiguration issues.
This Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) course is part of the preparation for the NSE 5 certification exam.
If you take the online format of this class, you must use a computer that has the following:
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer
- Speakers or headphones
One of the following:
- HTML 5 support or
- An up-to-date Java Runtime Environment (JRE) with Java plugin enabled in your web browser
You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a WiFi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.
- 1 day of Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training (NSE5) with an expert instructor
- Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) Training Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training (NSE5) – https://www.wiley.com/
- Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training (NSE5) – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) – https://www.amazon.com/
- Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4)
- Fortinet FortiGate Infrastructure Training (NSE4)
- Fortinet FortiClient EMS Training (NSE5)
- Fortinet FortiManager Training (NSE 5)
- Fortinet FortiSIEM Training (NSE5)
- Fortinet FortiAuthenticator Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiVoice Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiWeb Training – (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiADC for D Series Models Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiAp – Secure Wireless LAN Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiMail: Email Security Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiNAC Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet Advanced Threat Protection Training (NSE7)
- Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training (NSE7)
By the end of the Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training (NSE5) course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe key features and concepts of FortiAnalyzer
- Deploy an appropriate architecture
- Use administrative access controls
- Monitor administrative events and tasks
- Understand FortiAnalyzer
- Configure high availability
- Understand HA synchronization and load balancing
- Upgrade an HA cluster’s firmware
- Verify the normal operation of an HA cluster
- Manage ADOMs
- Configure RAID
- Register supported devices
- Troubleshoot communication issues
- Manage disk quota
- Manage registered devices
- Protect log information
- View and search logs
- Troubleshoot and manage logs
- Monitor events
- Generate and customize reports
- Customize charts and datasets
- Manage reports
- Troubleshoot reports [/list}
- We can adapt this Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training (NSE5) course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) course:
- Anyone who is responsible for the day-to-day management of FortiAnalyzer devices and FortiGate security information.
Before taking this Fortinet FortiAnalyzer (NSE5) course, students should take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge and experience:
- Familiarity with all topics presented in FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure
- Knowledge of SQL SELECT syntax is helpful
- FortiGate Security- NSE4
- FortiGate Infrastructure- NSE4
Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training (NSE5)
- Introduction and Initial Configuration
- Administration and Management
- Device Registration and Communication