Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training v6.0
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training v6.0 Course – Hands-on
In this one-day Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training v6.0 class, candidates will learn the fundamentals of using FortiAnalyzer 6.0 for centralized logging and reporting. Candidates will learn how to configure and deploy FortiAnalyzer, and identify threats and attack patterns through logging, analysis, and reporting. Finally, students will examine some helpful troubleshooting techniques.
In interactive labs, candidates will explore administration and management, register devices for log collection with FortiAnalyzer, use FortiAnalyzer to centrally collect logs; perform a forensic analysis of logs based on simulated network attacks; create reports, and explore solutions to common misconfiguration issues.
- FortiAnalyzer 6.0
Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training v6.0 Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training v6.0 Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of a FortiAnalyzer appliance and FortiGate security information.
Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training v6.0 Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Familiarity with all topics presented in FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure
- Knowledge of the SQL select syntax is helpful
Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training v6.0 Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe key features and concepts of FortiAnalyzer
- Deploy an appropriate architecture
- Use administrative access controls
- Monitor administrative events and tasks
- Manage ADOMs
- Configure RAID
- Register supported devices
- Troubleshoot communication issues
- Manage disk quota
- Manage registered devices
- Protect log information
- View and search logs
- Troubleshoot and manage logs
- Monitor events
- Generate and customize reports
- Customize charts and datasets
- Manage reports
- Troubleshoot reports
This course prepares you for the FortiAnalyzer Specialist exam.
- NSE 5 Network Security Analyst certification requires passing at least two NSE 5 Specialist exams.