Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4)
|Commitment||3 Days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
In this three-day Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4) course, you will learn how to use basic FortiGate features, including security profiles.
In interactive labs, you will explore firewall policies, security fabric, user authentication, SSL VPN, and how to protect your network using security profiles such as IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, and more. These administration fundamentals will provide you with a solid understanding of how to implement basic network security.
This course and the FortiGate Infrastructure – NSE4 (FORT-INFRA) course are intended to help you prepare for the NSE 4 certification exam.
If you take the online format of this class, you must use a computer that has the following:
- A high-speed Internet connection
- An up-to-date web browser
- A PDF viewer
- Speakers or headphones
One of the following:
- HTML 5 support or
- An up-to-date Java Runtime Environment (JRE) with Java plugin enabled in your web browser
You should use a wired Ethernet connection, not a WiFi connection. Firewalls, including Windows Firewall or FortiClient, must allow connections to the online labs.
- 3 days of Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4) with an expert instructor
- Fortinet FortiGate Security (NSE4) Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4) – https://www.wiley.com/
- Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4) – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Fortinet FortiGate Security (NSE4) – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Fortinet FortiGate Security (NSE4) – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Fortinet FortiGate Security (NSE4) – https://www.amazon.com/
- Fortinet FortiGate Infrastructure Training (NSE4)
- Fortinet FortiClient EMS Training (NSE5)
- Fortinet FortiAnalyzer Training (NSE5)
- Fortinet FortiManager Training (NSE 5)
- Fortinet FortiSIEM Training (NSE5)
- Fortinet FortiAuthenticator Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiVoice Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiWeb Training – (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiADC for D Series Models Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiAp – Secure Wireless LAN Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiMail: Email Security Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet FortiNAC Training (NSE6)
- Fortinet Advanced Threat Protection Training (NSE7)
- Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Training (NSE7)
Upon completing this Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4) course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Deploy the appropriate operation mode for your network
- Use the GUI and CLI for administration
- Identify the characteristics of the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Control network access to configured networks using firewall policies
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT
- Authenticate users using firewall policies
- Understand encryption functions and certificates
- Inspect SSL/TLS-secured traffic to prevent encryption used to bypass security policies
- Configure security profiles to neutralize threats and misuse, including viruses, torrents, and inappropriate websites
- Apply application control techniques to monitor and control network applications that might use standard or non-standard protocols and ports
- Fight hacking and denial of service (DoS)
- Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network
- Collect and interpret log entries
- We can adapt this Fortinet FortiGate Security (NSE4) course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Fortinet FortiGate Security (NSE4) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Fortinet FortiGate Security (NSE4) around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Fortinet FortiGate Security (NSE4) course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4) course:
- Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of FortiGate devices used to secure their organizations’ networks should attend this course.
- You should have a thorough understanding of all the topics covered in the FortiGate Security course before attending the FortiGate Infrastructure course.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4) course are:
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Basic understanding of firewall concepts
Fortinet FortiGate Security Training (NSE4)
- Introduction and Initial Configuration
- Security Fabric
- Firewall Policies
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Firewall Authentication
- Logging and Monitoring
- Certificate Operations
- Web Filtering
- Application Control
- Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service
- SSL VPN