Fortinet FortiManager Training v6.0
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Fortinet FortiManager Training v6 Course – Hands-on
In this two-day Fortinet FortiManager Training v6 class, candidates will learn the fundamentals of using FortiManager for centralized network administration of many FortiGate devices.
In interactive labs, candidates will explore deployment strategies, which include single or multiple ADOMs, device registration, policy packages, shared objects, installing configuration changes, provisioning FortiManager as a local FortiGuard distribution server, and troubleshooting the features that are critical to day-to-day use after you deploy FortiManager.
Fortinet FortiManager Training v6 Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Fortinet FortiManager Training v6 Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management of FortiGate security policies using the FortiManager platform.
Fortinet FortiManager Training v6 Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Knowledge of firewalling concepts in an IPv4 network
- Familiarity with all topics in FortiGate Security and FortiGate Infrastructure
- Basic understanding of network management systems
Fortinet FortiManager Training v6 Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe the key features and capabilities of FortiManager
- Deploy administrative domains (ADOMs) to support multiple customers on a single FortiManager
- Restrict concurrent ADOM access by using workspaces and workflow mode
- Use provisioning templates for device-level changes across many devices
- Identify the synchronization states and manage the revision history of managed devices
- Manage firewall policies across multiple FortiGate devices using policy packages with shared and dynamic objects
- Deploy policies and objects from the global ADOM to multiple ADOMs
- Understand Security Fabric integration with FortiManager
- Deploy SD-WAN using central management
- Describe high-availability (HA), backup, and recovery options for FortiManager
- Manage the firmware of supported devices centrally
- Offer a local FortiGuard distribution server to your Fortinet devices
- Diagnose and troubleshoot import and installation issues
This course prepares you for the FortiManager Specialist exam.
- NSE 5 Network Security Analyst certification requires passing at least two NSE 5 Specialist exams.
Fortinet FortiManager Training v6 – Course Content
- Introduction and initial configuration
- Administration and management
- Device registration
- Device level configuration and installation
- Policy and objects
- Advanced configuration
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Additional configuration