Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Packet Training
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Packet Training Course – Hands-on
Become a GCP Certified Associate Cloud Engineer
A Google Cloud Engineer is responsible for deploying applications, monitoring operations and managing enterprise solutions. You should be able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
A Google Certified Associate – Cloud Engineer certification means you demonstrate the ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a Kryterion testing center location
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: USD $125
Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Packet Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
- Google Certified Associate – Cloud Engineer exam