Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Packet Training
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Packet Training Course – Hands-on
Become a GCP Certified Professional Cloud Architect
A Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. Through an understanding of cloud architecture and Google technology, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
A Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect means you demonstrate the ability to:
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a Kryterion testing center locations. Locate a test center near you.
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: USD $200
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Packet Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
- Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect exam.