Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer Packet Training
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer Packet Training Course – Hands-on
Become a GCP Certified Professional Data Engineer
A Google Certified Professional – Data Engineer enables data-driven decision making by collecting, transforming, and visualizing data. The Data Engineer designs, builds, maintains, and troubleshoots data processing systems with a particular emphasis on the security, reliability, fault-tolerance, scalability, fidelity, and efficiency of such systems.
The Data Engineer also analyzes data to gain insight into business outcomes, builds statistical models to support decision-making, and creates machine learning models to automate and simplify key business processes.
A Google Certified Professional – Data Engineer means you demonstrate the ability to:
- Build and maintain data structures and databases
- Design data processing systems
- Analyze data and enable machine learning
- Model business processes for analysis and optimization
- Design for reliability
- Visualize data and advocate policy
- Design for security and compliance
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a Kryterion testing center location. Locate a test center near you.
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: USD $200
Google Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer Packet Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
- Google Certified Professional – Data Engineer exam.