This GSM and GPRS System Engineering Training course explores the network architecture for both circuit and packet-switched services, detailing the air interface and the initial procedures required for network access. Network usage is also explained, showing how calls, texts, and data sessions are established and maintained as the subscriber moves around the network. GSM and GPRS remain the foundation technologies for many mobile networks worldwide, offering voice and data services through globally standardized network infrastructures.
- 2 days of GSM and GPRS System Engineering Training with an expert instructor
- GSM and GPRS System Engineering Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- GSM and GPRS System Engineering – https://www.wiley.com/
- GSM and GPRS System Engineering – https://www.packtpub.com/
- GSM and GPRS System Engineering – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- GSM and GPRS System Engineering – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- GSM and GPRS System Engineering – https://www.amazon.com/
- We can adapt this GSM and GPRS System Engineering Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this GSM and GPRS System Engineering course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the GSM and GPRS System Engineering course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the GSM and GPRS System Engineering course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
Upon completing this GSM and GPRS System Engineering course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
The target audience for this GSM and GPRS System Engineering course:
- Engineers, technicians, and technical managers with technical backgrounds but limited wireless experience.
- Module 1 – GSM and GPRS Architecture
- Module 2 – GSM and GPRS Air Interface
- Module 3 – GSM and GPRS Initial Procedures
- Module 4 – GSM and GPRS Security
- Module 5 – GSM Circuit Switched Operation
- Module 6 – GPRS Packet Switched Operation
- Module 7 – GSM and GPRS Mobility