iBase User Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course. (20 CPE CREDITS)|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
iBase User Training Course – Hands-on
This 3-day instructor-led iBase User Training course focuses on the iBase functionality. The student will gain an understanding of query functions, creating and analyzing sets and scored matching of iBase data, importing data to populate the databases, and exporting database records.
iBase User Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this iBase User Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
iBase User Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Basic knowledge in Windows
iBase User Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Adding Entities and Links
- Finding records and storing results
- Learn the iBase query functions
- Learn about the creation and analysis of Sets and Scored Matching of data in iBase
- Learn how to populate the database through an import
- Learn to export database records out of the database
- Learn how to use Search 360
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to visualize data
- Use Analyst’s Notebook to run analysis
- Learn how to track history and edits
- Learn how to publish data
iBase User Training – Course Highlights
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.