This Implementing Aruba ClearPass Training (IAC) course takes a deeper look at the ClearPass product portfolio. This 3-day classroom session includes both instructional modules and hands-on labs to lead participants through the implementation and configuration of a ClearPass Network Access Control solution. This course is designed to advance the learner’s knowledge ClearPass features and administration. This is the second of two sections in the ClearPass Essentials course and is designed to advance the learners’ knowledge of a complete ClearPass solution.
This Implementing Aruba ClearPass Training (IAC) course is focused on ClearPass functionality and administration. Participants will learn how to set up a ClearPass Cluster with High Availability and configure OnGuard endpoint compliance and Onboard BYOD features. In addition, this course Monitoring and Reporting, as well as deployment best practices.
This Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) course is part of the following Certifications:
- Aruba Certified ClearPass Professional
- 3 Days of Implementing Aruba ClearPass Training (IAC) with an Authorized Aruba Instructor
- Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Implementing Aruba ClearPass Training (IAC) – https://www.wiley.com/
- Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) – https://www.amazon.com/
- Aruba Mobility Fundamentals Training
- Implementing Aruba Mobility Training (IAM)
- Aruba Advanced Mobility Troubleshooting & Solutions Training (AAMTS)
- Aruba Design Fundamentals Training (ADF)
- Designing Aruba Solutions Training (DAS)
- Aruba Advanced Network Design & Solutions Training (AANDS)
- Aruba ClearPass Essentials Training (CPE)
- Aruba ClearPass Fundamentals Training (ACF)
- Aruba Advanced ClearPass Troubleshooting & Solutions Training (AACTS)
- Aruba Network Security Fundamentals Training (ANSF)
After you successfully complete this Implementing Aruba ClearPass Training (IAC) course, expect to be able to:
- Monitor and troubleshoot ClearPass services
- Deploy a scalable ClearPass cluster
- Select and install security certificates within the cluster
- Manage licenses, upgrades, and backups of ClearPass servers
- Configure posture and health checks to ensure the security of your network client’s
- Build enforcement based on effective health check results
- Set up and manage an effective self-service BYOD solution using ClearPass Onboard
- Configure Administrative Access to ClearPass Modules and Network Infrastructure Devices
- Configure custom reports and alerts in the Insight module
- We can adapt this Implementing Aruba ClearPass Training (IAC) course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) course:
- Ideal candidates include network professionals who are looking to build upon their foundational knowledge of the ClearPass product portfolio. This course would be beneficial for customers who are seeking to expand their ClearPass installation to take advantage of all its features, as well as engineers and technicians wanting to implement a ClearPass solution.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Implementing Aruba ClearPass (IAC) course are:
- We recommend that students attend the “Aruba ClearPass Fundamentals (ACF)” 3 Day Course, or achieve the Aruba Certified ClearPass Associate (ACCA) certification.
Intro to ClearPass Services
- Review of ClearPass Fundamentals
- Review of Authentication Services
Implementing Aruba ClearPass Training (IAC) – OnGuard
- Introduction to Posture and Health Checks.
- Configuring And Monitoring OnGuard
- Managing the OnGuard Agent
- OnGuard Enforcement Workflow.
- Incorporating System Health Validation Into Services
- Introduction to BYOD
- Configuring Internal Certificate Authorities
- Building an Onboard Portal
- Managing Client Certificates.
- Managing BYOD Users and Devices
- Certificate Revocation and OCSP
- Database Configuration and Sync
- Configuring Policy Manager Zones
- Configuring Server High-availability
Implementing Aruba ClearPass Training (IAC) – Administrative Access
- TACACS Authentication
- Administrative Profiles for ClearPass Policy Manager
- ClearPass Guest Operator Profiles
- Understanding Certificates in ClearPass
- Updates and Upgrades.
- Server Backups
- Technical Support and Logs
- The Insight Dashboard.
- Searching Insight Data
- Alert Configuration and Watchlist.
- Configuring Custom Reports.
- Insight Administration