Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation Training (DCVAI) v6.2
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation Training (DCVAI) v6.2 Course – Hands-on
The Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation Training (DCVAI) v6.2 course is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles. The focus of this skills-building course is on the implementation and deployment automation of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Cisco Nexus switches. The course provides rich hands-on experience in building a data center solution based on Cisco ACI. Learners are introduced to the automation capabilities offered by Python and RESTful APIs in combination with Cisco ACI and Cisco Nexus switches.
You’ll master the professional-level skills and technologies needed to implement Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), virtualization, and automation of data center operations.
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation Training (DCVAI) v6.2 Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation Training (DCVAI) v6.2 Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Network Designer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Consulting Systems Engineer
- Technical Solutions Architect
- Cisco Integrators/Partners
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation Training (DCVAI) v6.2 Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Knowledge of data center networking concepts
- Knowledge of data center storage concepts
- Knowledge of data center virtualization
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 v3.0 Training (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 v3.0 Training (ICND2)
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking Training (DCICN) v6.2
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies Training (DCICT) v6.2
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation Training (DCVAI) v6.2 Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe two primary features to logically separate a physical switch.
- Describe the Nexus 1000 virtual switch.
- Describe programmability options on Cisco NX-OS.
- Describe CLI features that simplify configuration management.
- Use different scripting tools available with Cisco NX-OS.
- Introduce the high-level concepts and describe the different fabric discovery parameters for Cisco ACI.
- Create tenant-based policies for bare metal hosts.
- Describe the integration of VM Manager Domains with Cisco ACI.
- Describe how Cisco ACI supports multitier applications.
- List Cisco ACI monitoring capabilities.
- Describe Cisco ACI programmability and orchestration.
- Describe vPC-based aggregation and availability.
- Describe Cisco AVS, distributed firewall, and micro-segmentation.
- Describe packet flows within the Cisco ACI.
- Describe integrating Cisco ACI with external Layer 3 networks.
- Outline the integration options with external Layer 2 networks.
- Describe how L4–L7 services are inserted into the Cisco ACI fabric and how traffic is subsequently redirected.
Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation Training (DCVAI) v6.2 – Course Content
Module 1: Infrastructure Virtualization Implementation
- Lesson 1: Configuring Logical Device Separation
- Lesson 2: Configuring Virtual Switching Technology
Module 2: Cisco NX-OS Configuration Automation
- Lesson 1: Implementing Configuration Programmability
- Lesson 2: Implementing Configuration Profiles
- Lesson 3: Using Scripting Tools
Module 3: Application-Centric Infrastructure Overview
- Lesson 1: Introducing Cisco ACI
Module 4: Cisco ACI Building Blocks and Application Policies
- Lesson 1: Building Tenant-Based Policies with Bare-Metal Hosts
- Lesson 2: Describing VMM Domain Integration
- Lesson 3: Multitier Applications in Cisco ACI
Module 5: Cisco ACI Manageability and Programmability
- Lesson 1: Monitoring and Managing Cisco ACI
- Lesson 2: Describing Cisco ACI Programmability and Orchestration
Module 6: Cisco ACI Enhanced Features
- Lesson 1: Describing vPC
- Lesson 2: Deploying Cisco AVS
Module 7: Cisco ACI Networking
- Lesson 1: Describing Packet Flow Internal to the ACI Fabric
- Lesson 2: Describing External Layer 3 Network Integration
- Lesson 3: Describing External Layer 2 Network Integration
- Lesson 4: Configuring Service Insertion and Redirection