Introduction to Cisco ACI Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Introduction to Cisco ACI Training Course – Hands-on
Some of the characteristic challenges that you may experience with a classic data center include time-consuming application deployment, error-prone switch-by-switch configuration, and problematic application performance monitoring. Cisco ACI helps resolve these typical data center issues by significantly reducing customer application deployment time and improving IT alignment with business objectives and policy requirements.
In Introduction to Cisco ACI Training, you will practice developing essential skills for setting up a basic Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fabric. You will discover how data center components correspond to ACI Fabric components, and you will gain a deeper knowledge of the operation of an EPG, Bridge Domain, VRF, AEP, and many other features of ACI through the process of configuring a basic ACI Fabric. Hands-on labs will guide you through basic steps to set up switches, group devices by application, apply policies at an application level, and give application level visibility for troubleshooting. By the end of this class, you will have a strong fundamental understanding to help you further develop your ACI admin abilities, such as troubleshooting issues that could arise.
Introduction to Cisco ACI Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Introduction to Cisco ACI Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Field engineers
- Support engineers
- Server administrators
- Network administrators
- Storage administrators
- Team leads
- Administrators in a technical role
Introduction to Cisco ACI Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- DCICN or DCICT or equivalent experience or knowledge
- Server virtualization knowledge
Introduction to Cisco ACI Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Discover fabric components
- Create a Tenant
- Create Tenant components; VRFs, BDs, ANPs, EPGs
- Create a Fabric access policy
- Create an application profile
- Create a VMM domain
- Create Contracts
Introduction to Cisco ACI Training – Course Content
Module1: Why Cisco ACI?
- Lesson 1: What is it?
- Lesson 2: The APIC GUI
Module 2: Discover the Cisco ACI fabric
- Lesson 1: Discover ACI fabric switches
Module 3: Configure a basic Cisco ACI fabric
- Lesson 1: Create fabric access policies
- Lesson 2: Create tenants
- Lesson 3: Create an application profile and EPGs
- Lesson 4: Associate EPGs with VMM domains
- Lesson 5: Configure contracts
- Lesson 6: Create an external L3 policy using OSPF