Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Training Rel 9.2
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Training Rel 9.2 Course – Hands-on
Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Training Rel 9.2 Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Describe the core PeopleSoft Human Resources business process
- Navigate and searching within the PeopleSoft application
- Identify the types of relational database tables used in PeopleSoft products
- Explain what reporting tools are available in PeopleSoft applications
- Describe how the Process Scheduler operates
- Create and using a group through Group Build
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe HCM applications and functionality.
- Explore the PeopleSoft system and applications using various navigation methods.
- Describe the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), concepts of effective dates and action types.
- Identify the types of relational database tables that are used in PeopleSoft.
- Describe business units and setIDs.
- Explain the PeopleSoft Process Scheduler and reporting tools.
- Navigate the PeopleSoft online help.
- Use the group build feature to create groups for use in HCM applications and functionality.
Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Training Rel 9.2 – Course Content
Navigating Through the PeopleSoft System
Describing Elements of Components
Retrieving Data Through Search Pages
Viewing and Updating Data Within a Record
Assigning and Organizing Favorites
Using PeopleSoft Online Help
Understanding the System Structure
Explaining PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture
Describing the Structure of PeopleSoft Tables and Relational Databases
Explaining Effective Dating
Describing Action Types
Working With Tables
Identifying Types of PeopleSoft Tables
Describing Characteristics of the Translate Table
Identifying Processing and Defaulting Tables
Describing Characteristics of Control Tables
Describing Characteristics of Transaction Tables
Describing Business Units
Explaining the Relationship Between Business Units and SetIDs
Running Human Resources Processes and Reports
Processing and Viewing a Human Resources Report
Explaining the Purpose of the Employees Table
Using Group Build
Defining Group Build
Creating a Group
Setting Up Group Security
Viewing and Using Groups