The Internet of Things (IoT) brings together many diverse Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) to facilitate the internetworking of devices, vehicles, buildings, and other smart, connected products/objects. This Internet of Things (IoT) Training In-Depth course undertakes an in-depth study of the business, enablers, technology, standards, planning considerations, and applications of IoT.
- 3 days of Internet of Things (IoT) Training In-Depth with an expert instructor
- Internet of Things (IoT) In-Depth Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Internet of Things (IoT) In-Depth – https://www.wiley.com/
- Internet of Things (IoT) In-Depth – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Internet of Things (IoT) In-Depth – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Internet of Things (IoT) In-Depth – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Internet of Things (IoT) Training In-Depth – https://www.amazon.com/
- 5G Wireless Security Training
- 5G Wireless Comprehensive Technical Overview Training
- M2M Course with IoT and LTE Training
- M2M Training: Machine-to-Machine Communications and Machine Learning Training
- mmW Technology Training | Millimeter Wave Training
- The Internet of Things Training | IoT Training overview
- Internet of Things: IoT Training Workshop
- LTE-M and NB-IoT Training Workshop
- Internet of Things: IoT Security Training
- We can adapt this Internet of Things (IoT) Training In-Depth course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this IoT Training In Depth course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the IoT Training In-Depth around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the IoT Training course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
Upon completing this Internet of Things (IoT) Training In-Depth course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
The target audience for this Internet of Things (IoT) Training In-Depth course:
- Technical professionals who need to understand the technology and applications of the Internet of Things (IoT).
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Internet of Things (IoT) Training In-Depth course are:
- Understanding of networking, wireless, and Internet technologies.
IoT Training: Introduction
- What is IoT?
- Why IoT?
- IoT business trends
- IoT benefits and barriers
- IoT Forum
Key IoT Technologies
- Sensors for IoT
- Sensor networks
- Cloud computing
Network Infrastructure and IoT
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IoT over cellular: GPRS
- IoT over cellular: LTE
- IoT over cellular: LTE-U
- IoT over cellular: LTE-M
- IoT over WiFi
- IoT and 5G standards
- IoT and Mesh Networks
- IoT and Wireless Ad Hoc Networks (WANET)
- IoT and White Space
- IoT over satellite
- NFC: Near Field Communication (mm-wave technologies)
IoT Enablers and Applications
- LoRA alliance
- KNX association
- IoT applications
- Case studies based on real-world projects
IoT and Network Planning
- IoT requirements on coverage
- IoT requirements on capacity
- IoT requirements on accessibility
- GPRS network planning for IoT services
- HSPA network planning for IoT services
- LTE-A network planning for IoT services
- 3GPP LTE-A pro optional features for IoT services
- Case study: LTE-A radio planning for IoT deployment