IoT Training In Depth
IoT Training In depth Course – Hands-on
The Internet of Things (IoT) brings together many diverse Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) to facilitate the internetworking of devices, vehicles, building, and other smart, connected products/objects. This IoT Training In Depth course, undertakes an in-depth study of the business, enablers, technology, standards, planning considerations, and applications of IoT.
- IoT Training Guide by Perry Lea – Paperback/Amazon
- IoT Training Guide by Aditya Gupta – Paperback/Kindle/Amazon
- IoT Training A Complete Guide by Gerardus Blokdyk – Hardcopy/Barnes and Noble
- Internet of Things Training A Complete Guide – 2019 Edition by Gerardus Blokdyk – Kindle/Amazon
- Internet of Things Technologies A Complete Guide By: Gerardus Blokdyk – Hardcover/VitalSource.com
- Internet of Things Training Guide by Abhik Chaudhuri – eBook/Kobo.com
- Internet of Things Training Guide by Antonio Capasso (Author) – eBook PDF/Megatextbook.com
- Internet of Things Training Guide by Daniel Chew – eBooks/kobo.com
IoT Training – Customize it
- We can adapt this IoT Training In Depth course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this IoT Training In Depth course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the IoT Training In Depth around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the IoT Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
IoT Training In depth Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this IoT In depth course:
- Technical professionals who need to understand the technology and applications of the Internet of Things (IoT).
IoT Training In depth Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this IoT course are:
- Understanding of networking, wireless, and Internet technologies.
IoT Training In depth – Course Content
IoT Training: Introduction
- What is IoT?
- Why IoT?
- IoT business trends
- IoT benefits and barriers
- IoT Forum
Key IoT Technologies
- Sensors for IoT
- Sensor networks
- Cloud computing
Network Infrastructure and IoT
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IoT over cellular: GPRS
- IoT over cellular: LTE
- IoT over cellular: LTE-U
- IoT over cellular: LTE-M
- IoT over WiFi
- IoT and 5G standards
- IoT and Mesh Networks
- IoT and Wireless Ad Hoc Networks (WANET)
- IoT and White Space
- IoT over satellite
- NFC: Near Field Communication (mm-wave technologies)
IoT Enablers and Applications
- LoRA alliance
- KNX association
- IoT applications
- Case studies based on real-world projects
IoT and Network Planning
- IoT requirements on coverage
- IoT requirements on capacity
- IoT requirements on accessibility
- GPRS network planning for IoT services
- HSPA network planning for IoT services
- LTE-A network planning for IoT services
- 3GPP LTE-A pro optional features for IoT services
- Case study: LTE-A radio planning for IoT deployment