IoT Training: In depth
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
IoT Training: In depth Course – Hands-on
The Internet of Things (IoT) brings together many diverse Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) to facilitate the internetworking of devices, vehicles, building, and other smart, connected products/objects. This course, IoT Training in Depth, undertakes an in-depth study of the business, enablers, technology, standards, planning considerations, and applications of IoT.
- We can adapt this course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
IoT Training: In depth Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this IoT Training: In depth course:
- Technical professionals who need to understand the technology and applications of the Internet of Things (IoT).
IoT Training: In depth Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Understanding of networking, wireless, and Internet technologies.
IoT Training: In depth – Course Content
IoT Training in Depth: Introduction
- What is IoT?
- Why IoT?
- IoT business trends
- IoT benefits and barriers
- IoT Forum
Key IoT Technologies
- Sensors for IoT
- Sensor networks
- Cloud computing
Network Infrastructure and IoT
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IoT over cellular: GPRS
- IoT over cellular: LTE
- IoT over cellular: LTE-U
- IoT over cellular: LTE-M
- IoT over WiFi
- IoT and 5G standards
- IoT and Mesh Networks
- IoT and Wireless Ad Hoc Networks (WANET)
- IoT and White Space
- IoT over satellite
- NFC: Near Feld Communication (mm-wave technologies)
IoT Enablers and Applications
- LoRA alliance
- KNX association
- IoT applications
- Case studies based on real-world projects
IoT and Network Planning
- IoT requirements on coverage
- IoT requirements on capacity
- IoT requirements on accessibility
- GPRS network planning for IoT services
- HSPA network planning for IoT services
- LTE-A network planning for IoT services
- 3GPP LTE-A pro optional features for IoT services
- Case study: LTE-A radio planning for IoT deployment