ITIL® 4 Awareness for Decision Makers Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
ITIL® 4 Awareness for Decision Makers Training Course – Hands-on
A one-day session for Executives, Senior Management and “decision makers” who need an in-depth understanding of the values associated with service improvement initiatives based on the ITIL® best practice, and require a greater awareness of IT Service Management.
ITIL® 4 Awareness for Decision Makers Training is designed and developed to introduce Executives and senior management to the ITIL® best practice, and how it can initiate, improve or enhance internal organizational common understanding. Among other benefits, the introduction will describe the ITIL® Service Value System approach to accomplishing the following:
- Alignment of business requirements and IT capabilities
- Improve the relationship of IT processes across the organization
- Improve IT service quality across the organization
- Achieve efficient and effective delivery and support of IT services
- Improve cost efficiency and enhanced resource utilization
- Increase customer / user satisfaction
- Enhance the customer and user relationship with the IT organization
- Understand the roles and responsibility of senior management and the IT service culture
- Understand how the ITIL® best practice is complementary to other popular IT best practices
- Recognize the critical success factors in the implementation of Best Practice
No prerequisite required for this program There is no certification exam associated with this course
ITIL® 4 Awareness for Decision Makers Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
ITIL® 4 Awareness for Decision Makers Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Need to understand the value associated with service improvement initiatives based on the ITIL® Service Value System
- Are working in any aspect of IT Service Management
- Need a greater awareness of IT Service Management best practices
- Are implementing or would like to implement one or more of the ITIL® Service Management based practices, in an IT environment
- Need to understand how ITIL® complements other popular IT best practices
- Intend to acquire knowledge of the ITIL® 4 framework
ITIL® 4 Awareness for Decision Makers Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- The program will provide Executives and Senior Management with the training to enhance their understanding of the ITIL® 4 best practice and expose its numerous benefits to an organization.
ITIL® 4 Awareness for Decision Makers Training – Course Content
- Part 1: The origins and evolution of ITIL®
- Part 2: A few important concepts and definitions
- Part 3: ITIL® Service Value System
- Part 4: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Part 5: The ITIL® Management Practices
- Part 6: Critical success factors in the implementation of ITIL® best practices
- Part 7: ITIL® training / education and documentation