ITIL® 4 Overview Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
ITIL® 4 Overview Training Course – Hands-on
ITIL® 4 Overview Training is a set of best practices guidance that has become a worldwide-adopted framework for IT Service Management (ITSM) by many public & private organizations. Since early 1990, ITIL® has been evolving from focusing on functions and processes under versions 1 and 2 to a full Service Lifecycle Management (v3/2011) to now focusing on a Service Value System under the current version.
In addition to the existing benefits of aligning IT goals and objectives with the business, improving quality and reducing cost of operation; ITSM and ITIL® now emphasizes the following areas:
- The role of IT Service Management capabilities in digital transformation initiatives
- Value and value co-creation between the IT service provider and its customers
- Guiding principles that apply to all stakeholder relationships, all initiatives and in support of Continual Improvement activities
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management, used to ensure holistic service management
- The Service Value System approach to IT Service Management, and how the IT Management Practices enable service delivery
- IT Service Management’s complementary fit with other popular IT best practices
No prerequisite required for this program There is no certification exam associated with this course
ITIL® 4 Overview Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
ITIL® 4 Overview Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Executives and key stakeholders
- Process Owners and Managers
- Senior technical and operational staff
- IT professionals and Consultants
- IT customers
ITIL® 4 Overview Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- This course introduces the latest ITIL® 4 concepts and explains the major differences with earlier versions of ITIL®.
ITIL® 4 Overview Training – Course Content
- Part 1: The origins and evolution of ITIL®
- Part 2: A few important concepts and definitions
- Part 3: ITIL® Service Value System
- Part 4: The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Part 5: The ITIL® Management Practices
- Part 6: The major differences between ITIL® versions
- Part 7: Critical success factors in the implementation of ITIL® best practices
- Part 8: ITIL® training / education and documentation