LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training
|Commitment||2 Days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
This LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training course provide a comprehensive study of 4G LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services (LBS) in support of the E911 requirements. After a brief review of the pertinent aspects of the LTE technology, we will discuss the FCC E911 requirements for VoIP along with the LTE support of VoIP. We will then proceed to a detailed look at the LTE Positioning Protocol (LPP), LPP transport, LPP procedures, and LTE positioning methods. We will conclude with a performance comparison of LPPs amongst each other and with E911 requirements.
- 2 days of LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training with an expert instructor
- LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 – https://www.wiley.com/
- LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 – https://www.packtpub.com/
- LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- LTE For Non-Engineers Training
- LTE Fundamentals Training
- LTE Air Interface Techniques Training
- LTE Capacity Planning Training
- LTE Functionality Training
- LTE Training In Depth
- LTE Core Network Training
- LTE Location-Based Services Training
- LTE/SAE Technology Training
- LTE Radio Access Training
- LTE Signaling Training
- LTE RF Engineering Training
- LTE Optimization Training
- We can adapt these LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for the E911 Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of the LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for the E911 course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
Upon completing this LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
The target audience for this LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training course:
- This course is aimed at those charged with implementing E911 requirements in a 4G LTE and/or UMTS/HSPA environment.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training course are:
- LTE Summary: A brief overview of 4G LTE PHY Layer, frame structure, Layer 1 and Layer 2 signaling, and LTE EPC and EPC Architecture
- LTE Support of Voice over IP: A summary of the various protocols proposed to support Voice over IP (VoIP) on 4G LTE networks. The main focus would be on VoIP over LTE or VOLTE.
- FCC E-911 Requirement for VoIP: This Section outlines the E911 positioning accuracy requirements FCC has defined for supporting VoIP.
- LTE Positioning Protocols – LPP: LPP is a Signaling Protocol used point-to-point between a location server and a target device (UE) in order to position the target device or to transfer assistance data using position-related measurements obtained by one or more reference sources.
- LPP Transport: LPP requires reliable, in-sequence delivery of LPP messages from the underlying transport layers. This section describes the transport capabilities that are available within LPP. LTE and UMTS/HSPA Location-Based Services for E911 Training
- LPP Procedures: Enables the transfer of capabilities from the target device to the server. Capabilities in this context refer to positioning and protocol capabilities related to LPP and the positioning methods supported by LPP.
- LTE Positioning Methods: The positioning of UEs is a service provided by the RAN to enable the network to support location services. UE positioning is a technology based on measuring radio signals to determine the geographic position and/or velocity of the UE. For LTE, three positioning methods have been specified:
- Network-assisted GNSS methods; A-GNSS (Assisted Global Navigation Satellite System)
- Enhanced cell ID method.
- Downlink positioning; OTDOA (Observed Time Difference Of Arrival)
- Performance Comparison of LPPs with Each Other and with E-911 Requirements: Compares the performance metrics of each positioning method in LTE with FCC E911 requirements