McAfee Firewall Enterprise System Administration Training
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
McAfee Firewall Enterprise System Administration Training Course – Hands-on
The McAfee Firewall Enterprise System Administration Training course is a fast-paced, hands-on introduction to the product. It supplies a broad familiarity with day-to-day administration skills and the knowledge required to use those skills effectively.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- System and network administrators, security personnel, auditors, and/or consultants concerned with network and system security should take this course.
McAfee Firewall Enterprise System Administration Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- It is recommended that the students have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows administration, system administration concepts, a basic understanding of computer security concepts, and a general understanding of Internet services.
McAfee Firewall Enterprise System Administration Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- At the end of this course, attendees should understand the benefits of key firewall components and be capable of installing, configuring, and integrating a McAfee Firewall Enterprise appliance into a network.
McAfee Firewall Enterprise System Administration Training – Course Content
Module 1: Firewall Security
Module 2: Features and Components
Module 3: System Overview
Module 4: Planning & Integration
Module 5: Firewall Installation
Module 6: Routing
Module 7: Zones
Module 8: Man Pages
Module 9: tcpdump Overview
Module 10: Auditing & Reporting
Module 11: DNS Configuration
Module 12: Policy Management Overview
Module 13: Application Overview
Module 14: Rule Endpoints
Module 15: Application Defenses
Module 16: NAT and Redirection
Module 17: Authentication
Module 18: Network Integrity Agent
Module 19: GeoLocation
Module 20: IPS Inspection
Module 21: SSL Decryption/Re-Encryption
Module 22: Mail
Module 23: Global Threat Intelligence
Module 24: SmartFilter
Module 25: Backup & Restoration
Module 26: IPSEC VPN’s
Module 27: High Availability
Module 28: Working with SIEM
Module 29: IPv6 Overview
Module 30: Control Center Overview