Modern Requirements Verification Training
Modern Requirements Verification Training Course – Hands-on
Modern Requirements Verification Training course is designed for Verification Engineers, Test Engineers, Performance Analyst, Inspectors, Systems Engineers, Project Management, and Technical Managers. They will enhance their understanding of Requirements Verification and its overlap and synergy with Software Independent Verification & Validation, Models & Simulation Verification, Validation & Accreditation, Systems Engineers, and Project Management. The class will include lecture/discussion with real life DoD Space, Aviation, Communication, Signal Processing and Radar examples and have students apply these skills to Verification of Requirements.
Modern Requirements Verification Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Modern Requirements Verification Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Modern Requirements Verification Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- How to target verification efforts for a specific system?
- How do you plan a lead-time for verification?
- How to optimize tradeoff of Verification methods.
- What should be included in each level of Verification planning
- How to decide the best process for Verification.
- How to optimize the interface to Verification events.
- How to balance the Verification closure process for rigor, risk, and completeness
Modern Requirements Verification Training – Course Content
- Overview. This module includes a pre-assessment, and definitions of Verification terms such as, significance, processes, tools, approaches, tailoring, traces, rollups, and Requirements influence. Also the module includes references, lessons learned on overall Verification. It concludes with an exploration of the relationships of Requirements Verification to SW IV&V, M&S VV&A, Systems Engineering, and Project Management.
- Requirements Verification Methods. This module answers the question of why we use Verification Methods. It explores the tradeoff between Test, Analysis, Demonstration, and Inspection. The module also covers certification, lessons learned. It concludes with a practical exercise/case study on Verification methods selection.
- Requirements Verification Planning. This module discusses topics of the three levels, Verification Cross Reference Matrix / Requirements, Traceability Verification Matrix, and Verification Event Matrix. Also it includes detail planning, Configuration Management, Regression, Assessment, and lessons learned. The module contains a practical exercise on Verification planning.
- Requirements Verification Processes. This module includes process selection tradeoff factors. It covers Verification Logic Networks, Verification Summary Sheets, Test Information sheets, Verification Objectives, Certification Objectives, and other Verification processes. The practical exercise applies Verification process selection factors.
- Verification Events. This module includes event Types, risk, observer, data capture, and event planning. The practical exercise applies event-planning approaches to improve confidence per dollar.
- Verification Closure. This module includes selection of Processes, and use of forms, and data. The practical exercise applies verification closure lessons learned. The module concludes with a course post- Assessment