NetApp MultiStore Administration Training (NMA)
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
NetApp MultiStore Administration Training (NMA)) Course – Hands-on
NetApp MultiStore Administration Training (NMA) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
NetApp MultiStore Administration Training (NMA) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Storage administrators, implementers and engineers.
NetApp MultiStore Administration Training (NMA) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Course attendees should possess an intermediate knowledge of NetApp storage and Data ONTAP
NetApp MultiStore Administration Training (NMA) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Upon completion of this course, the student will understand product placement for NetApp MultiStore. Additionally, the student will understand the process for secure implementation of MultiStore and how various NetApp technologies integrate with MultiStore to enhance data management. Practical lab exercises augment and reinforce the courseware to provide a unified curriculum.