Offensive Methodology & Analysis Training (OMA)
|Commitment||2 weeks, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Offensive Methodology & Analysis Training (OMA) Course – Hands-on
Offensive Methodology & Analysis Training (OMA) teaches the essentials of remote network exploitation by demonstrating offensive methodologies in a coherent framework. You will receive an in-depth look at the essentials of remote network exploitation, from scanning and enumeration of a network space down to performing client-side attacks, which are quickly becoming the most reliable vector into target networks.
In this class, you will use real exploits against simulated targets. For example, you will perform spear-phishing attacks against email addresses found in your scenario. Our remote target computers will check their email and open your exploit attachments and links. All exploits are performed in a realistic network with routing, public IP addresses and domain names. Note: Our network is safely sandboxed to prevent any accidents.
Offensive Methodology & Analysis Training (OMA) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Offensive Methodology & Analysis Training (OMA) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Offensive Methodology & Analysis Training (OMA) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- How to analyze remote networks
- What the domain controller does
- How to find credentials
- How to expand access across a network
- How to develop strategies to protect and defend networks and information
Offensive Methodology & Analysis Training (OMA) – Course Content
Learn to mine a website for key information
Practice techniques to discover new servers through DNS brute forcing, Zone transfers, etc.
Scanning and Enumeration
Learn network-based scanning and enumeration using command line tools
Discover exploits using web browser enumeration
Practice Metasploit exploits and techniques
Discover port redirection and tunneling techniques
Learn Cross Site Scripting (XSS), SQL Injection and file inclusion
Execute client-side exploits and botnet deployment
Query the Windows Registry
Check system safety and security
Learn methods for discovering files of interest
Query the Windows Active Directory
Practice methods to crack passwords
Practice using Pass-the-Hash to access Windows systems
Learn to enumerate UNIX and Linux systems
Learn to leverage network devices and routing infrastructure
Detect antivirus tools and Intrusion Detection Systems
Learn techniques for sustaining access
Combine skills learned in course
Gain access to a remote network
Practice tunneling and pivoting to reach the data