ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration Training (OCSA)
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration Training (OCSA) Course – Hands-on
The ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration Training (OCSA) course describes the architecture and functionality of the integrated data protection security and compliance features and benefits in ONTAP 9 data-management software, including SnapLock software, key management features, and encryption technologies. The course also explains the administration, configuration, and management of the integrated data protection compliance features.
ONTAP Security and Compliance Solutions Administration is intended for data protection administrators of any experience level
ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration Training (OCSA) Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration Training (OCSA) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Data Protection Administrations
- Security Engineers
- NetApp Partners
- NetApp Employees
ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration Training (OCSA) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration Training (OCSA) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe the data protection features that are integrated into ONTAP 9 data-management software
- Describe how to use SnapLock compliance software for data retention
- Explain how to manage encryption keys
- Explain how NetApp Storage Encryption (NSE) provides full-disk encryption (FDE) by using self-encrypting drives.
- Explain how NetApp Volume Encryption (NVE) provides a software-based method to encrypt and protect data on any disk type.
ONTAP Compliance Solution Administration Training (OCSA) – Course Content
Module 1: Security and Compliance Solutions
- ONTAP 9 Security features
- Data protection compliance challenges
- Regulatory and business requirements
- Integrated compliance features
Module 2: Securing and Hardening ONTAP Software
- 3 planes of security
- Proactive security features
Module 3: ONTAP Data Retention
- Compliance software
- Managing volumes
- File types
- Protecting volumes
- Advanced features
Module 4: ONTAP Key Management
- Encrypted key management
Module 5: ONTAP Data Encryption
- NetApp Storage Encryption (NSE)
- NetApp Volume Encryption (NVE)
- Volume encryption demonstration
- Implement role-based access control
- Configure SnapLock compliance software for file retention
- Create a SnapLock for SnapVault relationship
- Use the privileged delete feature
- Key manager setup wizard