Operational Cyber Threat Intelligence Training
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Operational Cyber Threat Intelligence Training Course – Hands-on
This Operational Cyber Threat Intelligence Training course aims to fill the gap between the technical level and the operational level that is responsible for planning cyber activity. It provides a clear comprehension of the main data you need to plan cyber events, using real samples that are well documented in open source. Based on this analysis, applying the Intel Cycle to the cyber domain, you will identify the gaps you need to fill and drive the collection phase, tasking the correct sources to gather needed information. Merging indications, analysing and sharing these data, you will transform them into a possible cyber threat situation by using a sharing platform environment.
Operational Cyber Threat Intelligence Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Operational Cyber Threat Intelligence Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- J2, J3, J5, J6 staff members, branch heads, RRT/CERT members, Cyber Threat Analysts, mediators between Tech Level and Operational level.
Operational Cyber Threat Intelligence Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux, TCP/IP stack, social media, virtualisation product and good understanding of technical cyber vocabulary and means.
Operational Cyber Threat Intelligence Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- To acquire the essential elements of understanding the cyber domain for Intelligence purposes, identifying data useful for planning cyber activities and gaining a better understanding of the enemy’s cyber capability.
- To gain confidence with the main technical data available through the network, understanding which sources could be used to collect this information, and performing a general analysis and data correlation (filter, analyse, correlate data collected).
- To gain confidence with the main data available through social networks and social media, understanding which sources could be used to collect this information, performing a general analysis and data correlation (filter, analyse, correlate data collected).
- To practise differentiating, merging, analysing and sharing collected data.
- To practise the theoretical knowledge acquired during the week, produce, assess and share data and become more confident with events, simulating real-life conditions.
Operational Cyber Threat Intelligence Training – Course Content
- Achieving effects through Cyberspace
- Intel cycle applied to the cyber domain
- Threat Actor Strategies and Victimology
- Technical data gathering Information
- Social media gathering information
- Information sharing
- Transforming technical data into Threat Intelligence