Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0: Troubleshooting Training (EDU-330)
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0: Troubleshooting Training (EDU-330) Course – Hands-on
In this Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0: Troubleshooting Training (EDU-330) course you will learn how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. You will develop in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content. In a hands-on environment, you will also troubleshoot common problems related to the configuration and operation of the security features of the Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS operating system.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Security Engineers
- Security Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Support Staff
Students must complete the Firewall 9.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course and have an understanding of network concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing. They also will need in-depth knowledge of port-based security and security technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering.
Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0: Troubleshooting Training (EDU-330) Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Investigate networking issues using advanced firewall tools including the CLI
- Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
- Solve advanced routing scenario challenges
- Follow proven troubleshooting methodologies specific to individual features
Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.0: Troubleshooting Training (EDU-330) – Course Content
- Module 1: Tools and Resources
- Module 2: CLI Primer
- Module 3: Flow Logic
- Module 4: Packet Captures
- Module 5: Flow Basic
- Module 6: System Services
- Module 7: Host-Inbound Traffic
- Module 8: Transit Traffic
- Module 9: SSL Decryption
- Module 10: User-ID
- Module 11: GlobalProtect™
- Module 12: Escalation and RMAs