PeopleSoft ePerformance Training Rel 9.2
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
PeopleSoft ePerformance Training Rel 9.2 Course – Hands-on
PeopleSoft ePerformance Training Rel 9.2 Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
PeopleSoft ePerformance Training Rel 9.2 Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Functional Implementer
- Project Manager
- System Analysts
- Technical Consultant
PeopleSoft ePerformance Training Rel 9.2 Course – Skills Gained:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Link profile identities to non-person profiles
- Set up system tables
- Configure document templates
- Create business objectives
- Modify evaluation criteria
- Create documents by group
- Approve evaluations
- Complete self evaluations
- Update person profiles
- Perform administrative actions
- Run reports
- Define data for inquiries
- Define non-person (job) profiles
- Modify text catalog entries
PeopleSoft ePerformance Training Rel 9.2 Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Set up system tables for ePerformance.
- Create document templates.
- Set up, create and publish business objectives.
- Create documents from templates for managers, employees and other participants.
- Establish and modify evaluation criteria.
- Enter comments on the employees progress against performance criteria.
- Manage multi-participant feedback.
- Enter comments and ratings in evaluations.
- Use advisor tools in evaluations.
- Review and approve evaluations.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Run ePerformance reports.
- Work with text catalogs for ePerformance.
- Work with non-person profiles.
PeopleSoft ePerformance Training Rel 9.2 – Course Content
Setting Up ePerformance
Describing the ePerformance Set Up Process
Defining ePerformance System Parameters
Setting Up Rating Models
Setting Up the Content Catalog
Setting Up Roles
Setting Up Document Types
Setting Up Section Definitions
Describing Template Definitions
Defining Template Definitions
Setting Up Business Objectives
Setting Up Objective Plans
Defining Objective Sections
Defining Objective Templates
Configuring Email Notifications for Objective Pages
Identifying Business Objective Nodes
Publishing and Viewing Business Objectives
Creating Business Objectives
Updating Business Objectives
Publishing Business Objectives
Creating Objective Summary Data
Describing How Documents are Generated
Cascading Objective Items
Defining Evaluation Criteria
Describing the Define Criteria Step
Setting Up the Define Criteria Step
Revising Evaluation Criteria
Tracking Mid-Period Progress
Describing the Track Progress Step
Setting Up the Track Progress Step
Completing the Track Progress Step
Working with Multiple Participants
Describing the Nominate Participants Process
Setting Up the Nominate Participants
Nominating Evaluation Participants
Responding to Evaluation Requests
Tracking Participant Evaluations
Using Advisor Tools
Describing the Advisor Tools
Defining Development Tips for Competencies and Subcompetencies
Defining Results Writer Text
Defining Content for the Language Checker Tool
Rebuilding PeopleSoft Search Indexes
Entering Preliminary Employee Ratings
Adding Performance Notes
Writing Section and Item Comments
Calculating Combined Ratings
Debugging Ratings Calculations
Completing Employee Self-Evaluations
Finalizing Manager Evaluations
Reviewing and Approving Evaluations
Describing the Review and Approval Processes
Conducting Employee Reviews
Updating Person Profiles
Performing Administrative Tasks
Describing Administrative Tasks
Performing Administrative Actions
Inquiring and Reporting on ePerformance Data
Accessing Documents for Viewing
Defining Data for Inquiries
Defining Data for Inquiries
Generating ePerformance Reports
Using the Text Catalog
Describing the Text Catalog
Modifying Text Catalog Entries
Working with Non-person Profiles
Describing Non-person Profiles
Defining Non-person Profiles
Linking Profile Identities to Non-person Profiles