PeopleSoft HCM Talent Management New Features Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
PeopleSoft HCM Talent Management New Features Training Course – Hands-on
PeopleSoft HCM Talent Management New Features Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
PeopleSoft HCM Talent Management New Features Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Business Analysts
- End Users
- Functional Implementer
- Implementation Consultant
- System Analysts
PeopleSoft HCM Talent Management New Features Training Course – Skills Gained:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Describe Profile Management enhancements
- Describe Succession Planning enhancements
- Describe ePerformance enhancements
- Identify the content changes through the PeopleSoft Talent Management products release 9.2 through Update Image 14
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Explore Profile Management and Succession Planning new features like the HR fluid Talent Profile pages in eDevelopment and enhancements to Succession Planning 360.
- Identify the new features available in Candidate Gateway, including a Welcome page and a new Application process that utilizes guided processes.
- Identify the new features available in Talent Acquisition Manager, including flexible processing, enhanced routing, Recruiter Dashboard and the new Applicant Application component.
- Identify the new features available in ePerformance, including the use of activity guides, Checkpoints, and merging employee and manager comments in a single document. View the My Team’s Performance Status pagelet and ePerformance fluid pages in self service.
PeopleSoft HCM Talent Management New Features Training – Course Content
Talent Profile and Succession Planning
Describe Profile Management enhancements
Identify the eDevelopment (Talent Profile) Fluid User Interface pages in self service
Describe Succession Planning enhancements
Describe the Talent Summary Dashboard
Describe Candidate Gateway usability and faceted search
Describe Candidate Gateway password controls
Describe Candidate Gateway guided application process
Describe Recruiting Home Dashboard
Understand the Recruiting Solutions Fluid pages
Describe the Talent Acquisition Manager usability enhancements
Describe Flexible Processing
Explain ePerformance 9.2 Key Concepts
Identify the benefits of the ePerformance WorkCenter
Understand the Performance pagelets and Fluid pages
Describe Mid Period Checkpoints
Explain Streamlined reviews and approvals
View Consolidated Evaluation Feedback