Power Grid Operation Training
|Commitment||7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Power Grid Operation Training Course – Hands-on
Power Grid Operation training course lays the basic foundations of generation plants (or generators), their control, concepts of economic dispatch, and power flow analysis. This course gives you sufficient knowledge about generator dynamics, and concept of stability in power system operation.
Power Grid Operation Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Power Grid Operation Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- All individuals who need to understand how the electricity is generated in power plants and how the stable operation is achieved in power systems.
- Faculty members from academic institutes who want to teach the power system operation course.
- Investors and contractors who plan to make investments in this industry.
- Marketing people who need to know the background of the products they sell.
- Technicians, operators, and maintenance personnel who are or will be working at power plants or power system generation companies.
- Managers, accountants, and executives of power system industry.
- Scientist or non-electrical engineers involved in power system operation related projects or proposals.
Power Grid Operation Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Power system background
- Power system levels from generation to loads
- Synchronous machines
- Concept of single machine infinite bus (SMIB)
- Dynamic and static loads in power systems.
- Generator voltage/frequency control
- AC/DC power flow analysis
- Economic dispatch in power systems
- Hands On, Workshops and Group Activities
- Sample Workshops and Labs for Power Grid Operation Training