Python for Network Defenders Training
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Python for Network Defenders Training Course – Hands-on
Learn the foundations of Python including modules, classes, functions, object types, numeric types, strings, lists and dictionaries, statements, and more.
This Python for Network Defenders Training course was created for novice programmers or those new to Python and designed for a very hands-on instructional experience. You will learn the foundations of Python including modules, classes, functions, object types, numeric types, strings, lists and dictionaries, statements, and more. The objective of this Python for Network Defenders Training course is to equip you with skills you can immediately leverage to build powerful Python scripts. This course is a great starting point for security analysts seeking to automate repetitive or complex analytic tasks.
Python for Network Defenders Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Python for Network Defenders Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Security Analysts seeking to automate routine tasks
- Incident Responders needing to accelerate their response strategies
- Network Analysts looking to develop custom scripts and tools
- Malware Analysts wanting to script analytic tasks
Advanced Architecting on AWS Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
Python for Network Defenders Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Understand the foundational concepts of scripting and the Python language
- Use control statements, branching and looping to establish flow in a script
- Employ modules and libraries to optimize code writing
- Ingest and analyze file inputs using input/output libraries and regular expressions
- Handle errors and exceptions gracefully
- Create simple graphical user interfaces
- Use simple networking functions such as creating sockets and sending email programmatically
Python for Network Defenders Training – Course Content
- Object Types
- Input Statements
- Flow Statements
- File & Directory Operations
- Pattern Matching
- System Interaction
- Advanced String Operations
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)