Radar Signal Analysis & Processing with MATLAB Training
|Commitment||3 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Radar Signal Analysis & Processing with MATLAB Training Course – Hands-on
Radar Signal Analysis & Processing with MATLAB Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Radar Signal Analysis & Processing with MATLAB Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Radar Signal Analysis & Processing with MATLAB Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Learn radar theory and signal processing concepts.
- Learn that the detection range in thermal or jamming noise depends primarily on the amount of energy transmitted and not upon the waveform parameters, such as bandwidth, etc. but the waveform determines detection range in clutter.
- Learn that Constant False Alarm Rate (CFAR) is mandatory and how signal processing is used to emphasize the desired signal and reduce the response to clutter and jamming.
- The design of radar systems is a constant trade-off as increasing the goodness of one parameter, such as resolution, always causes degradation of another parameter. From this course you will learn evaluation criteria to aid in choosing desirable choices.
Radar Signal Analysis & Processing with MATLAB Training – Course Content
Radar System Fundamentals.
Target Detection — Resolution and clutter.
Maximum Detection — Range in noise, targets in clutter, jamming and clutter.
Horizon and Multipath — Effects on detection range.
False Alarm — Probability effects, sensitivity and cfar processors.
System Parameter — Interrelations.
System Performance Equations.
Resolution — Measurement accuracy and ambiguity.
Tracking Radar Techniques.
Waveforms and Matched Filtering.
Very Wideband Lfm Waveforms.
Reflector and Phased Array Antennas.
Sidelobe Reduction — Weighting, effects of errors on sidelobe reduction, and earth effects on antenna patterns.
Doppler Signal Processing — Stagger coded mti waveforms, implementation errors effects, A/d converters, effect of a/d converters on detection, special doppler processing for airborne radars.
Sidelobe Canceller (Slc) — Adaptive algorithms, constant false alarm rate (cfar) processor, multiple sidelobe cancellers (mslc), Optimum array and doppler processing.
Modern Spectral Estimation and Super Resolution.