RF – Fundamentals with MATLAB/SIMULINK Applications Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
RF – Fundamentals with MATLAB/SIMULINK Applications Training Course – Hands-on
RF – Fundamentals with MATLAB/SIMULINK Applications Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
RF – Fundamentals with MATLAB/SIMULINK Applications Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
RF – Fundamentals with MATLAB/SIMULINK Applications Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- To recognize the physical properties that make RF circuits and systems unique
- To understand the important parameters that characterize RF circuits
- To interpret RF Engineering performance data
- To recognize the important considerations in combining RF circuits into systems
- To evaluate RF Engineering risks such as instabilities, noise, and interference, etc.
- To enhance basic engineering assessments using MATLAB/SIMULINK TM simulations
RF – Fundamentals with MATLAB/SIMULINK Applications Training – Course Content
Passive RF Circuit Considerations
Physical Properties of RF circuits
Propagation and effective Dielectric Constants
Reflections and Matching
Smith Chart data displays
Circuit matrix parameters (Z,Y, & S parameters)
Introduction to MATLAB/SIMULINK™ and Analysis of Passive RF Circuits
Active RF Circuit Considerations
Low Noise designs
High Power design
MATLAB/SIMULINK™ Assisted Assessment of Active RF Circuits
RF System Considerations
Spurious Free Dynamic Range
Mixing and Modulation
MATLAB/ SIMULINK™ analysis of wireless systems
MATLAB/ SIMULINK™ analysis of communications systems
MATLAB/ SIMULINK™ analysis of radar systems