Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS Training Course – Hands-on
In Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS Training course, you will learn how to manage and scale container-enabled applications by using Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS). We will explore the challenges of running containerized applications at scale and provide guidance on creating and using Amazon ECS to develop and deploy containerized microservices‒based applications. In the hands-on exercises, you will use Amazon ECS to handle long-running services, build and deploy container images, link services together, and scale capacity to meet demand. We will also discuss how to run container workers for asynchronous application processes.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- System administrators
- Solutions architects
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Fundamental knowledge of core AWS services and features
- Working knowledge of running containerized applications
Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Design a microservices-based architecture that uses containers
- Use Amazon ECS to run and scale a microservices-based application
- Integrate Amazon ECS with other AWS services