Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformations Training
|Commitment||1 day, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformations Training Course – Hands-on
Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformations Training informs you on how to select the right strategy, people, migration plan, and financial management methodology to move your workloads to the AWS Cloud. You will learn how to build a holistic cloud adoption plan and how to hire people to execute that plan. You will learn best practices for choosing workloads to migrate from your on-premises environment to AWS. You will also learn best practices for managing your AWS expenses and dealing with internal charge backs.
This course focuses on the business aspects of cloud transformation, rather than the technical aspects.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- IT/senior managers
- Solutions architects/enterprise architects
- Operations professionals
Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformations Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
Secrets to Successful Cloud Transformations Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Build your cloud strategy
- Develop a hiring plan for your cloud team
- Choose and prioritize which applications to move to AWS
- Build a migration plan for moving workloads to AWS
- Manage your AWS expenditures and internal chargebacks