Solarwinds Orion 302: Log and Event Manager Training
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Solarwinds Orion 302: Log and Event Manager Training Course – Hands-on
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Networking team
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Installation and Basic Conguration
- Advanced Conguration
- Directory Service Groups
- Windows Default Domain and Default Domain Controller Audit Policies
ONTAP 9.3 Data Protection Administration Training (DATAPROT9) – Course Content
Installation and Basic Conguration
Installation of LEM
LEM Console and LEM Reports applications installation
Syslogs and Windows Auditing Policies
Ops Center Dashboard and Widget design
InDepth Searches and scheduled reports
Rules and automated actions
CMC Access and Overview
LEM Reports Application
Solarwinds Orion 302: Log and Event Manager Training – LABS