This SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training class is tailor-made for seasoned SolarWinds administrators seeking to elevate their expertise. Designed for those with a minimum of one year of hands-on SolarWinds experience or graduates of our ENO SolarWinds Platform Administration class, this class assumes a foundational knowledge of element polling and web console navigation.
Delve into advanced deployment architecture, database architecture, and maintenance. Explore high availability, custom device polling, advanced SQL and SWQL widget customization, and the intricacies of crafting advanced alerts with variable parameters. Master the art of crafting advanced reports using SQL and SWQL. While previous SQL or SWQL experience is advantageous, it’s not mandatory to excel in this class.
SolarWinds Certified Professional (SCP) Exam Preparation
Please note that this SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training class is not specifically designed as an SCP exam preparation class. However, the knowledge and skills acquired in this class will significantly contribute to your SCP certification journey. Prepare to tackle the Hybrid Cloud Observability Network Monitoring SCP exam, along with the SCP exams for Network Performance Monitor (NPM) and Server & Application Monitor (SAM).
Purpose-Built Lab Environment
When you attend one of our SolarWinds Public Training classes, you gain exclusive access to our pre-built training lab environment. This resource is tailored to each module being taught, allowing you to roll up your sleeves and dive into practical, real-world scenarios. With guided lab exercises, you’ll have the opportunity to apply what you’ve learned in a controlled environment, reinforcing your understanding and honing your skills.
- 4 days of SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training with an expert instructor
- SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration – https://www.amazon.com/
Upon completing this SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Network Performance Monitor (NPM)
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA)
- Network Configuration Manager (NCM)
- Log Analyzer (LA)
- Server & Application Monitor (SAM)
- We can adapt this SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training course:
- Networking team
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this SolarWinds Advanced Platform Administration Training course are:
- Basic Windows Knowledge
Day 1: SolarWinds NPM Module
- Introductions and L1M31 Overview
- Advanced Architecture & Scalability Engines
- High Availability Overview
- My Orion Deployment LAB
- Database Manager LAB
- SQL Management Studio LAB
- SQL Database Maintenance LAB
- Understanding Transact-SQL
- Element Clean-up with SQL Scripting LAB
Day 2: SolarWinds NPM and SAM Modules
- Custom Properties with SQL Scripting LAB
- Managing Polling Engines with Scripting LAB
- Device Studio LAB
- Enhanced Node Status LAB
- SWQL Overview
- SWQL Studio LAB
- Custom SWQL Widgets LAB
- Modern Dashboards LAB
Day 3: SolarWinds SAM, NPM, NTA, and LA Modules
- PerfStack LAB
- Dependencies LAB
- Monitoring SolarWinds with SolarWinds
- Groups LAB
- SAM Orion Template LAB
- AppInsight for SQL LAB
- Using NetPath to Monitor Orion Communications LAB
- Using NTA to Monitor Orion Traffic LAB
- Monitoring Orion Logs with LA LAB
Day 4: SolarWinds NPM Module
- Advanced Alerts & Alert Variables LAB
- Advanced Reporting LAB
- Advanced Troubleshooting
- Hubble LAB