Solarwinds Orion 303: Web Help Desk – Installation & Advanced Configuration Training
|Commitment||4 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Solarwinds Orion 303: Web Help Desk – Installation & Advanced Configuration Training Course – Hands-on
The Solarwinds Orion 303: Web Help Desk – Installation & Advanced Configuration Training course will provide an introduction into the IT Service Management tool and will also deep dive into many of the complex functionalities. This course will review important features, share best practices and highlight a number of advanced capabilities.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this training course:
- Networking team
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Installation and Basic Configuration
- Advanced Configuration
- Creating and Managing a Change Advisory Board (CAB)
Solarwinds Orion 303: Web Help Desk – Installation & Advanced Configuration Training – Course Content
Installation and Basic Configuration
Installation of WHD
Integration options with SolarWinds Orion and Dameware MRC
Tech Accounts and Permissions
Locations and Departments
Data Import Options
Creating and Managing Assets
Creating and Managing Parts and Billing options
RESTful API Introduction