This intensive short Sonar Signal Processing Training course provides an overview of sonar signal processing. Processing techniques applicable to bottom-mounted, hull-mounted, towed, and sonobuoy systems will be discussed. Spectrum analysis, detection, classification, and tracking algorithms for passive and active systems will be examined and related to design factors. Advanced techniques such as high-resolution array processing and matched field array processing, advanced signal processing techniques, and sonar automation will be covered.
- 3 days of Sonar Signal Processing Training with an expert instructor
- Sonar Signal Processing Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Digital Signal Processing- An Introduction Training
- Digital Signal Processing System Design Training
- Digital Signal Processing- Tips & Tricks Training
- Digital Video Systems, Broadcast & Operations Training
- Optical Sensors & Remote Sensing Training
- Radar Systems Fundamentals Training
- Radar Systems Design & Engineering Training
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) in Wireless Communications – Identification Training
- RF – Fundamentals with MATLAB/SIMULINK Applications Training
Upon completing this Sonar Signal Processing Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Fundamental algorithms for signal processing.
- Techniques for beam forming.
- Trade-offs among active waveform designs.
- Ocean medium effects.
- Shallow water effects and issues
- Optimal and adaptive processing
- We can adapt this Sonar Signal Processing Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Sonar Signal Processing course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Sonar Signal Processing course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Sonar Signal Processing course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Sonar Signal Processing course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Sonar Signal Processing Training course are:
- Introduction to Sonar Signal Processing. Introduction to sonar detection systems and types of signal processing performed in sonar. Correlation processing, Fournier analysis, windowing, and ambiguity functions. Evaluation of probability of detection and false alarm rate for FFT and broadband signal processors.
- Beamforming and Array Processing. Beam patterns for sonar arrays, shading techniques for sidelobe control, and beamformer implementation. Calculation of DI and array gain in directional noise fields.
- Passive Sonar Signal Processing. Review of signal characteristics, ambient noise, and platform noise. Passive system configurations and implementations. Spectral analysis and integration. Sonar Signal Processing Training
- Active Sonar Signal Processing. Waveform selection and ambiguity functions. Projector configurations. Reverberation and multipath effects. Receiver design.
- Passive and Active Designs and Implementations. Design specifications and trade-off examples will be worked on, and actual sonar system implementations will be examined.
- Advanced Signal Processing Techniques. Advanced techniques for beamforming, detection, estimation, and classification will be explored. Optimal array processing. Data adaptive methods, super-resolution spectral techniques, time-frequency representations, and active/passive automated classification are among the advanced techniques that will be covered