SS7 for Wireless Providers Training
SS7 for Wireless Providers Training Course – Hands-on
SS7 for Wireless Providers Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this SS7 for Wireless Providers course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this SS7 for Wireless Providers course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the SS7 for Wireless Providers course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the SS7 for Wireless Providers course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
SS7 for Wireless Providers Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this SS7 for Wireless Providers course:
This SS7 for Wireless Providers course will be an invaluable tool for those individuals responsible for maintenance and surveillance of the voice or signaling network. Others who could benefit would include planners, network or traffic engineers, Network Operations or technical support personnel and interconnection specialists.
SS7 for Wireless Providers Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this SS7 for Wireless Providers course are:
- A basic knowledge of mobile networks is helpful, but not required.
SS7 for Wireless Providers Training Course – Objectives
Upon completion of this SS7 for Wireless Providers course, the participants will:
- In this course you will learn how today’s mobile networks rely on Common Channel Signaling and the SS7 protocol for intra and inter-system communication. Practical examples of SS7 protocol structure and message flows are explained. You will gain valuable understanding of how to analyze information messages for intersystem handoff, seamless roaming and trunk setup.
SS7 for Wireless Providers Training – Course Content
- Network elements
- Modes of operation
- Signaling links
- Signaling Point Codes and Subsystems
SS7 Protocol – MTP
- MTP functions
- Reliable transport
- Network routing and SLS
SS7 for Wireless Providers Training – Network Management
- Link management
- Route management
- Traffic management
- Congestion control
SS7 Protocol – SCCP
- Services provided by the SCCP
- SCCP messages
- SCCP message structure
- The UnitData message
- Global Title Translation
SS7 Protocol – TCAP & Applications
- Services offered by TCAP
- TCAP structure
- MAP application – ANSI-41 and GSM
- MAP parameters
SS7 Protocol – ISDN-UP
- Services offered by ISDN-UP
- ISDN-UP message structure
- Content and parameters for trunk setup
- Practical call flows using ISDN-UP