SUSE OpenStack Cloud Administration Training (SOC201v9)
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
SUSE OpenStack Cloud Administration Training (SOC201v9) Course – Hands-on
This SUSE OpenStack Cloud Administration Training (SOC201v9) course is designed for system administrators and others who want to learn how to administer a SUSE OpenStack Cloud. Participants receive a comprehensive understanding of the tasks necessary to administer a SUSE OpenStack cloud and then use common tools that are included with a SUSE OpenStack Cloud distribution. This course prepares the participants to take and pass the SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in OpenStack Cloud 9 exam.
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
SUSE OpenStack Cloud Administration Training (SOC201v9) Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- This course is designed for system administrators and others who want to learn how to administer a SUSE OpenStack Cloud.
SUSE OpenStack Cloud Administration Training (SOC201v9) Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this training course are:
- Attendees should have familiarity with the Linux Command Line, Linux System Administration skills and attention to detail. SUSE Certified Administrator (SCA) in Enterprise Linux or SUSE Certified Linux Engineer (SCE) in Enterprise Linux certification or level of experience is recommended.
SUSE OpenStack Cloud Administration Training (SOC201v9) Course – Objectives
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and Manage Projects and Users
- Import and Use Cloud Images
- Create and Use Software Defined Networks
- Configure and Access Object and Block Storage
- Launch Workload Instances in the Cloud
SUSE OpenStack Cloud Administration Training (SOC201v9) – Course Content
- Section 1: Introduction and Course Overview
- Section 2: Introduction to SUSE OpenStack Cloud
- Section 3: Introduction to OpenStack Administration
- Section 4: Introduction to the OpenStack Identity Service
- Section 5: Work with OpenStack Projects and Users
- Section 6: Work with Cloud Images
- Section 7: Work with Software Defined Networks in OpenStack
- Section 8: Work with Workload Instances
- Section 9: Work with Block Storage in OpenStack
- Section 10: Work with Object Storage in OpenStack