Systems Operations on AWS Training
Systems Operations on AWS Training Course – Hands-on
Systems Operations on AWS Training is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. The Systems Operations on AWS course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
Systems Operations on AWS Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this Systems Operations on AWS course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Systems Operations on AWS course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Systems Operations on AWS around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Systems Operations on AWS course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Systems Operations on AWS Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this Systems Operations on AWS course:
- System Administrators
- Software Developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) role
Systems Operations on AWS Training Course – Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Systems Operations on AWS course are:
- Attended the AWS Essentials course
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
Systems Operations on AWS Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this Systems Operations on AWS course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
- Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
Systems Operations on AWS Training – Course Content
- System Operations on AWS Overview
- Networking in the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Storage and Archiving in the Cloud
- Monitoring in the Cloud
- Managing Resource Consumption in the Cloud
- Configuration Management in the Cloud
- Creating Scalable Deployments in the Cloud
- Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments