The understanding Space Training course provides an overview of the fundamentals of concepts and technologies of modern spacecraft systems design and operation. Satellite system and mission design is an essentially interdisciplinary enterprise that combines engineering, science, and external phenomena. We will concentrate on the scientific and engineering foundations of spacecraft subsystems.
The fundamentals of subsystem technologies provide an indispensable basis for systems engineering. The basic nomenclature, vocabulary, and concepts will make it possible for the students to converse with understanding with subsystem specialists. Case studies will be used to illustrate real-world examples.
The Understanding Space Training course is designed for individuals who are involved in planning, designing, building, launching, and operating space systems and spacecraft subsystems and components. The extensive set, of course, notes provides a concise reference for understanding, designing, and operating modern spacecraft. The course will appeal to engineers, managers, and technicians with diverse backgrounds and varying levels of experience.
- 2 days of Understanding Space Training with an expert instructor
- Understanding Space Electronic Course Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Satellite Communications Training for Non-Engineers
- Satellite Communications Principles and Design Training
- Satellite Communications: Earth Station Design and Analysis Training
- Satellite Communications: Modern Commercial and Military Satellite Systems Training
- VSAT Design, Installation, and Program Management Training
- Satellite Communication – An Essential Introduction Training
- Satellite Communication Regulatory Essentials Training
- Satellite Communications Design and Engineering Training
- Advanced Development in Radar Technology Training
- Satellite Link Budget Training Using SatMaster Software Training
Upon completing this Understanding Space course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Key design factors for satellites
- Constraints of the space environment
- Communications, power, and structure design requirements
- Common orbits, including geosynchronous, sun-synchronous, Molniya, etc.
- Fundamentals of spacecraft subsystems.
- How to calculate velocity increments for typical orbital maneuvers.
- How to calculate the required amount of propellant.
- We can adapt this Understanding Space Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Understanding Space course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Understanding Space course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Understanding Space course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Understanding Space course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Understanding Space course are:
- Space in Our Lives
- The Space Environment
- Understanding Orbits
- Maneuvering in Space
- Space Systems Engineering & Design
- Spacecraft Subsystems
- Attitude Control Systems
- System Integration & Test
- Mission & Ground Operations
- Space Politics and Economics