Unmanned Aircraft System Fundamentals Training
|Commitment||2 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Unmanned Aircraft System Fundamentals Training Course – Hands-on
Unmanned Aircraft System Fundamentals Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Unmanned Aircraft System Fundamentals Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
Unmanned Aircraft System Fundamentals Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Survey of Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Major Manufacturers Civilian and Defense
- Latest Technologies Including Swarm and Traffic Management
- Types of Applications and Uses of Aerial Vehicles
- Regulatory Issues in the National Airspace System
- Daily Operations Including Maintenance, Application and Usability
- Systems, Components and Advanced Manufacturing
Unmanned Aircraft System Fundamentals Training – Course Content
History of UAS
Where did drones come from?
The first types of drones
History of remote sensing
Categories and Flight Capabilities
The need to automate the battlefield
Keeping pilots out of harms reach
Applications of Civil Use
Mapping and GIS
Using mapping to obtain data points
Gathering good data
Rendering and computer issues
What platform to use?
How much lift can be produced?
How long can you fly?
High Altitude Atmosats