Virtualization and Private Cloud Security Training
|Commitment||5 days, 7-8 hours a day.|
|How To Pass||Pass all graded assignments to complete the course.|
|User Ratings||Average User Rating 4.8 See what learners said|
|Delivery Options||Instructor-Led Onsite, Online, and Classroom Live|
Virtualization and Private Cloud Security Training Course – Hands-on
One of the present most quickly advancing and broadly sent technologies is server virtualization. Many associations are as of now understanding the cost saving from implementing virtualized servers and systems administrators love the ease of deployment and management for virtualized systems. There are even security advantages of virtualization – simpler business progression and disaster recovery, single points of control over various systems, role-based access, and additional examining and logging capabilities for large infrastructures.
In addition, many associations are advancing virtualized infrastructure into private clouds – inner shared administrations running on virtualized infrastructure. Security architecture, policies, and processes should adjust to work inside a cloud infrastructure as well, and there are many progressions that security and operations team should oblige to guarantee resources are ensured.
Virtualization and Private Cloud Security Training Course – Customize it
- We can adapt this training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Virtualization and Private Cloud Security Training Course – Audience/Target Group
The target audience for this training course:
- Security personnel who are entrusted with securing virtualization and private cloud infrastructure.
- Network and systems administrators who need to see how to architect, secure, and maintain virtualization and cloud technologies.
- Technical auditors and advisors who need to pick up a more understanding of VMware virtualization from a security and compliance perspective.
Virtualization and Private Cloud Security Training Course – Objectives:
Upon completing this training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
• Best practices for configuring and designing virtual security controls and infrastructure
• Vulnerabilities and threats related to virtual infrastructure and cloud environments
• How the network security landscape (products and architecture) is changing with virtualization and private clouds
• New vulnerability assessment and forensic techniques to use within a virtual environment
• How scripting and automation can assist with audits in a virtual environment
Virtualization and Private Cloud Security Training – Course Content
- Virtualization Security Architecture and Design
- Virtualization and Private Cloud Infrastructure Security
- Virtualization Offense and Defense (Part I)
- Virtualization Offense and Defense (Part II)
- Virtualization and Cloud Integration: Policy, Operations, and Compliance
- Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability with Virtualization and Cloud